Tired of everything

So idk I think I'm just depressed at this point. My family is breaking apart. My parents r breaking apart. My family is making me go crazy. No guys like me . like I've come to the point where I know I don't have a chance with no guys BC they all think I'm weird and ugly. I wanted to do something for myself so I asked this guy I liked for a year out and got straight up rejected, like he said no thanks I'm good. My friends arent even my friends anymore, they all dont get me. I feel so misplaced in this world, no one gets me, no one loves me, no one cares about me. I'm so tired I wanna , ugh I dont wanna say it, but. I wanna sleep and never wake up. If I do happen to wake up, I wanna wake to to find out that everything in my life was just a bad dream. I just don't know what to do anymore. Nothing is going my way and I'm trying to fight through my famolr problems and friend problems. But the more I fight the worse it gets. I hate my life and I know I shouldn't but I can't take it anymore . I need help, someone please save me. I cry myself to sleep every night asking why I have to go through this