Am I in Love?

Shayla
I'm very young, but I've known my boyfriend for about 4 years. Even though we've only been dating less than even half of a year, he's always been very protective of me. He tries to take me out every chance he gets, and when I can't make it he still makes sure I'm at least taken care of by bringing me food or keeping me company over the phone. He always knows how to make me smile, and never fails to tell me I'm beautiful. For my birthday he decided to get me a promise ring, at the time we were only dating for 2 months but it just felt right to both of us, it felt like we had been dating forever. He never fails to amaze me more and more each day. It's a miracle that he's here considering he was once lifeless. He makes me happier than anyone else ever knew how, he's kind and patient and holds a soft spot for me.
He's very close to his parents and unintentionally babbles about me to them.
If it means anything he was the first to say "I love you" as well as even mention a future with me. 
I would love to be with him for the rest of my life, and build a life with him. He's constantly on my mind (considering I've been up since 2am thinking about him and it's now 3:17). I feel better than ever before honestly. I wouldn't even need a big, bridezilla wedding or a $1,000 ring to say yes to building a life with him, he constantly reassures me that he cares. Could we say I'm in love?
P.S. He takes naps with me literally anywhere (even in Chick-Fil A), brings me food, rubs my tummy and my back, and constantly reassures me that my body's beautiful when I'm on my period and if that's not awesome then idk what is!