Not passing judgement just needing help/advice.

Heather • Mommy of 💙💓💓💓💓👼👼
A few years back I was the manger of a Subway. I hired a young girl about 17 years old. Well her mom isn't around a lot. So I kind of took her under my wing. Well back then identified herself as strictly gay, was even in a long term relationship with her partner. Until about 3 years ago when she announced she has cheated and was pregnant!!! Well the guy she got pregnant with is I'm sorry to say but a loser in every way. The biggest example is he has children by another lady and has been in jail loads for not paying Child support. So I help out alot with their child during their on again off again relationship. Mainly because he only wants to take care of the kids if he is with their mom. Well before the 1st baby turns 1 she announced she is yet again pregnant!!!! So I help out even more.. This time I do urge her to get some type of birth control.. She said I can't take hormones!! But settled with the IUD. That I paid for! Cause she didn't have insurance any more. Well she kept it like 2 weeks and removed it herself cause she did not like it.. So I begged her basically to use a condom... She said he boy friend wont.. Fast forward she is now pregnant with her 3rd child she is due 1/1/18. So that makes her the mommy of a 2 year old, 1 year old and baby on the way!!! I have used so much of my own personal savings trying to help her best I can... But it's getting very frustrating.. not to mention I have three kids of my own! So after that long back story what would you girls do in this situation?