multiple dogs and having baby

If you had multiple dogs what did you do when you were in labor and how did you get them to adjust to the new born? We have 3 dogs and the hospital is about 25 minutes away. I'm sure my SO will stop home, but who knows how long I'll be in labor and whatever. We haven't really asked if anyone would stop by and let them out I'm sure one of our friends will do it. But just curious since we haven't talked about it yet. And bringing baby home. I'm a little worried they'll jump, mostly worried about jumping on me since my SO will be carrying the car seat I'd imagaine and he can keep them down better. We've never taught them not to and they'll stay down if you yell and tell them to but the second your not paying attention they'll jump. They jump on me now being pregnant but not anything where it'll hurt the baby, but after birth is different. And how do you get them to adjust to a new born? Especially since the baby will be in our room for a bit and our dogs sleep with us(we will not cosleep so not kicking dogs off bed). I mean our house is so small anyways the baby will probably just get use to them barking and sometimes running around a little.