Late periods

This question may be weird, but I really need advice. So one day my boyfriend and I were just goofing off and I decided to give him a BJ, but he didn't ejaculate. We then made out and he started to finger me/lick my vagina and we dry humped with clothes on. I was wearing stretchy/thin shorts and he was wearing boxers. We didn't have sex, and he never ejaculated. He did have a little bit of pre-cum, but he urinated before hand so there shouldn't be sperm. I don't think anything touched my vagina, just my shorts. I know sperm can't pass by clothing and we tried to be safe, but my period is 12 days late. I'm really stressed about school work and how my period is late, and maybe that's why my period is delayed. I've done tons of research and I've heard that getting pregnant in situations like this are pretty slim, but I'm still a bit scared on it happening. Can anyone clarify so I can be sure if I am able to get pregnant or not? I'm just hoping to get my period soon or to be relaxed enough to not worry about it. Thanks!