What would you do?

So I'm on a low dose pill which has a very common side effect of skipped periods. I'm LDR right now and we use the pull out method as well and I take my pill on time every single day (I haven't skipped or been late taking a pill in months). I usually only skip one period and then go back to normal for a while. 
So last cycle I missed my period. Half way through my next pack my doctor did a pregnancy test when she did my Pap test last month. I then went to visit my boyfriend right after. I'm now a week late for my period making this the second cycle I've skipped in a row. I'm visit family for another week overseas and I can't buy a pregnancy test here (you have to be married to buy them). I plan on doing that as soon as I get home next week though. I'm pretty sure all the international and cross country travel and the recent sexual activity may have something to do with the missed period. So I'm not worried. But I not sure if I should wait till I've tested or not to tell my boyfriend? We've never been through any kind of scare before...

Vote below to see results!