Shaving Legs(Funny Rant!)

Autumn

Ahhhh, shaving. Some girls despise it, some don't. I am the one girl who doesn't like shaving my legs. Here's why:

1. I feel the need to rush★ Idk why this happens to me; Its a bathroom...so you can take all the time you want getting ready..right? WRONG!! Not for me, I feel like its the end of the world, and I need to gather my fucking supplies/ gear before I die off. Fucking legit. 😂 Be a hot fucking mess in the bathroom, like a girl hurrying to do her makeup in the car!

2. Takes too long★ The amount of time it takes for me to shave my legs is inhuman! I could literally watch every episode of 13 Reasons Why, and that STILL wouldn't compare to the amount of time I take shaving.😂😂

3. One clumsy son of bitch★ Boi, a little baby deer could walk and shit better than me! Just today, I was shavin, and I moved my foot to the sink. I'm telling you, my foot had a MIND of its OWN. Just be like "Noooope!" *jerk* then knocked everything into that hairy, lotioned water >.>.

Anyway, I hope could make y'all laugh and relate. I'll do another Comedic Rant real soon. Maybe about periods.(oooh, that'll be funnn!)