Need advice, warning there may be TMI.

Beth ❤❤ • 27, - 25.10.18 Leon Alexander entered the world via emergency c section at 10.08am 💙💙 baby number 2 due december 2022 💟💟

Hi everyone!

So just a quick question, you know how every month after ovulation most women go through a "dry phase" in regards to their cervical mucus in that week or two before their period starts, well I am usually one of those women, literally the day after ovulation has finished I go bone dry, this month, that's not happened, it doesn't necessarily feel as heavy as ovulation mucus (like you feel as if you've wet yourself kinda heavy) but it's like the mucus you get at the beginning of your cycle, a bit sticky, white, BUT it's very stretchy like ovulation mucus. Now I had unprotected sex with my husband the day of ovulation and 3 days before, and before anyone jumps to conclusions WE ARE trying for a baby. The reason I am asking all this is because I have a chromosome which is circular shaped, which according to doctors could make it difficult to conceive, and I am also a bit overweight, so I just want people's opinions, and I am happy to do the 2ww obviously I don't have a choice but I just wanted to see what people thought. So pregnant or not?