Weight Loss Motivation Group?

Krysta • 💏 '09 👶💜 '16 🌈👶💜 '19 👶💙 '20

Hey ladies! I'm trying to get back on my workout grind. I've always been a small girl, but after baby I've gained about 50lbs I don't want to have. I've been looking at myself in the mirror just hating everything. I finally got back on the saddle, putting that expensive gym membership to good use as well as a healthy diet. I'm well versed in the gym, workouts, and a healthy eating lifestyle. Just wanted to see if any women are interested in starting a group with me - one where we can share tips, meals, motivation, gym memes, encouragement, and all around positivity. I'd like it to be for us ladies hoping to lose a few pounds who really need motivation and a group of friends! It can be on here (I dont know how to make my own group but I'll figure it out 😂), on Facebook, or whatever platform.

If youre interested, just comment what platform would work best and I'll start up a group! Hoping to find some nice friends who will participate, ask questions, and be motivational:)

*EDIT: I started it anyway, nothing a couple women can't make bigger! Look for "Goals & Gains!" or comment and I'll invite you!😄😄