Pregnant or something else?

Haruko

So for the past two weeks I've been experiencing nausea. I've even had to leave work because I've felt so sick. I'm on nuvaring and use it exactly as it says to, but lately my boyfriend has been finishing inside of me. It's never been an issue before but I'm worried now.

About 7 days ago, I got a UTI and started taking antibiotics 5 days ago. Since then, which I think is due to the antibiotics, I've been having more nausea, loss of appetite, hot flashes, fatigue, and now diarrhea. My period was due yesterday and still has not come. I typically cramp a few days before my period comes but that hasn't happened this time. I cramped for about 30 minutes yesterday and then it stopped. I've taken 2-3 pregnancy tests before my period was due and all were negative. They also did a pregnancy test when they were testing for a UTI 5 days ago and it was negative as well, however I have read cases where the infection gave a false negative or something along those lines. I'm also aware that sometimes there are not enough hormones present before your missed period.

I've also noticed today that the smell of foods that aren't completely bland (like toast) make me nauseous. Should I be worried? I know antibiotics can sometimes delay your period but I've only had that happen once or twice out of the six years I've been on birth control.