Skipped Period

Okay so I take my birth control religiously. Like, right on the dot 11pm pop the pill done. Last month I skipped my period because i was going to get it right when i saw my boyfriend for the first time in a like 4 or 5 months. We had unprotected sex because I did research about the pill and i understand that it's like 98 or so effective if taken correctly. Ever since then i've been having pretty bad period like cramps from time to time and I had some lightish brown spotting today (it's the week of my period again). And i read something that it could be an early sign of pregnancy and naturally i freaked out a bit. I know i should have waited to see if i got my period first before even thinking about writing this post but i was just wonder what the odds are that you guys think i'm pregnant? I'm not too panicked about it because from my understanding it stops ovulation, but of course it's still possible. I'm being realistic here. I'm 20 so it's not like i'm a 15 y/o i just want some opinions and wanted to know what side effects have you had when skipping your period before? This was my first time skipping and honestly probably my last i didn't like how i felt afterwards.