Love is scary and dangerous and hurts like hell

Queen👑 • AllAboutMyQueen👑🚼👩😍

So if I Dont tell you what happened that made me literally wake up in tears .. Made me curse my dog out BC I was SOO HURT

When my husband... My daughter that I'm carrying father left me I'm like cool fk it no tears I just know I'm never getting married again ..

MY DREAM I DID GET MARRIED AGAIN he was so beautiful sexy dark chocolate tall fit and was wearing a suit and tie ... Now we get to the scary hurtful part that literally BROKE MY HEART IN MY SLEEP SO BAD I FELT IT I WAS SHAKING AND CRYING WHEN I WOKE UP I felt all the love he was about to let go...

I was headed to his office I felt something was off .. Boom here comes this big thick bbw with a curly do and lingerie boobs huge skin flawless heels the whole FUCKING SHABANG i had a talk with her not angy like i should have but either way man when I tell you I felt like he was signing divorce papers as we both walked in BC he paid me no mind... Heart starting to shatter BC I HAD A DREAM MY FIRST Husband DID THE SAME BUT FOR A GEEKY TYPE THICK CHICK WTF MAN

So we all sat down then some elder lady he works with walks in on us all and she's like he has to do this that and the third/work related but here come the avalanche HE GOT IN THAT IDGAF TONE AND HANDED ME SOME BIG ASS ENVELOPES THE HEAT FROM IT BURNED MY HAND I STARTED SHAKING AND BEGGING HIM NO NO THIS NOT NO.. NOO THIS CANT BE .. I never looked in the damn thing BC its already bad enough my husband jetted off in a sexy car with a sexy woman ... So I CRIED AND BROKE TF DOWN MY HEART HURTS EVEN AS I WRITE THIS I swear I'm not getting married again BC that hurt so bad I never felt pain like that I'd rather feel pain from birth not my soul like it stabbed my soul to hold that damn huge envelope and him leaving like that 💔💔💔💔💔👣👫. 👤

I blame this on my daughter she's been giving me endless nightmares @15w prego.. I'm just done with sleep my heart CAN'T take no more