Husband and I have been trying for over a year and there were lots of disappointments, moments of sa...

Gu
Husband and I have been trying for over a year and there were lots of disappointments, moments of sadness, anger, frustration and negative thoughts that I might be infertal or we didn't deserve a baby. Through it all the we Kept our eyes on God and kept praying to one day have a baby..in May I had a dream that I was pregnant and I woke up praying that if it was Gods will let it be..sure enough I got a call from the doctors office a week or two later and they said I had early signs of pregnancy. I couldn't believe it and began to tear up, when my husband came home I told him what the doctor said and he couldn't believe it either..we went out to buy a pregnancy test and gave it time, when it was time I had to go to the bathroom I prayed and said "Lord whatever the outcome of this this I will still praise you". The test was positive and I burst into tears praising God! My husband just kept hugging me and we both thanked the Lord for our promise baby! “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”
‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭29:11‬