Morning sickness....ugh....

Nicole 💕1/20/18💕
Hello mamas!! So this is my second pregnancy. My first I had morning sickness for 6 months. Which hit me like right away. Welllll they say every pregnancy is different well they are right!! I am 6 weeks and 5 days today. I felt nausea a week ago which wasn't to bad just took it slow and ate more snacks than usually which helped til couple days ago then the morning sickness got worse. gosh I thought I wasn't gonna have all that pukey sickness. I was wrong. But I feel sick all the time now more after I wake up in the morning(4:30am) and in the evening (5pm) during the day is more just nausea. With my son I just had it in the morning and that was it. Well I had to miss some work this morning because of it. I felt bad not going in but I also was in the bathroom. I felt really bad. But I don't know what tomorrow is going to bring but I am gonna try and eat something b4 I get out of bed and see if that helps. I guess my question is why do i feel bad for missing a few hrs of work. I know I don't need to stress over it but maybe it's the pregnancy hormones?? But any advice would be appreciated!!