clearblue advanced opk

Candace
Hey everyone! I am so frustrated right now! I just wanted to inform y'all that the clearblue advanced opk are fake!! 😡 I bought 3 packs, in bulk, originally planning to use one pack per cycle. So AF started on the 11th of May and lasted u til the 21st. That's abnormally long for me. So I started testing on the 19th with the first pack. Got a low (blank circle) on the first day. Which everyone says is the "baseline". So I tested with the 1st pack again later that evening. Another low. I tested the next morning with the 1st test and got another low. The next morning I peed into a cup and tested again and got a high. (Flashing smiley). So I decided to open the second pack and use the same urine. Got a low. Figured it was from the test setting a "baseline". So I kept the urine and used a new stick and tested again. To my surprise I got a low from the second pack. I'm confused now .. so I dump the urine. Repeat these steps again later that night. Peed into a cup, 1st pack got another high, 2nd pack got another low. So I opened my 3rd pack. Dipped it in the cup to set a baseline, got a low. Next morning peed into a cup. 1st pack got a peak (solid smiley), 2nd pack got a high (wtf), 3rd pack got a low! Tested again that night. Can't test the peak pack(the solid smiley will stay for 2 days). But the 2nd pack got another high and the 3rd pack got another low. So now I'm at one peak one high and one low!!
So now I'm assuming .. that the tests give u 3 lows, 2 highs and then a peak. For all of them! Which is ridiculous! Cuz those packs costs A LOT of money! Don't waste your money on these! I know I won't be!! 😡