I'm so confused!

Tara
I am so confused :(  I am new at this and gonna have to track everything for a few months I guess. I'm just so impatient all the sudden!  Well 1st off I've had the Mirena IUD for the last 7 yrs or so. I was told by 1 dr that it could stay in for the rest of my life as long as I didn't want anymore children ( I have 1) so I never gave it another thought. Well my husband and I decided we are going to try for another (after years of thinking i would never have more) so I went to the doctor and she kind of freaked out on me saying that my IUD was a couple yrs expired and hopefully it had not messed anything up in there! I had it taken out in March and I bled for 7 days immediately and in April exactly 28 days later I started again. In May I started on day 37, 9 days late! It was so much later than the last 2 months so I took a pregnancy test and got a negative.  Here's where I'm confused, I have 3 tracker apps on my phone (I know, a little obsessive lol) but all 3 have given me different ovulation dates. I assumed that since I put in all the same info in all 3 apps I would get the same info in return. One app says I was supposed to ovulate 5/31, one says 6/2 and the other says today 6/4, I am new at this but I am also 37 years old so I already had a good idea each month when I ovulated  (b4 the IUD, I didn't have periods for 7 yrs with the IUD) so, I started checking my cm and taking opks 5/25 the day after af left. I got my 1st positive opk on Saturday evening 5/27 and had ewcm that evening so we did the baby dance the next morning. I continued to cramp all week like I thought I was going to start my period again! I got several positive opks that week, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday were positive,  the test line was obviously darker than the control line but Wednesday the 31st I got a negative opk and a negative hpt. Then on Thursday I got another positive opk! I only had ewcm 1 time, that was Saturday 5/27, that was only 4 days after af left. Is it possible to ovulate that soon after af leaves?  Could I have ovulated without the ewcm? The 1 app says I am to ovulate today but no ewcm, only slight cramps and I got a negative opk and a negative hpt.  I'm so confused, and bummed.