I can't believe him

Annette
I was just online on Plenty of Fish and I just saw that my ex has a new profile. His old profile is still up and he was logged on to it a couple of days ago. As far as I know he has a girlfriend. But on both he's making himself sound like he's completely single. The top one is the old one:
This one is the new one:
My problem is I still have feelings for him. We weren't together very long but I really fell for him. I've tried moving on but I've been having a hard time. Even after we technically weren't together, we would still talk and he would make me feel so wanted. He kept making feel wanted all the way until a couple of hours he told me he met someone. I'm so angry and upset. He had to create this new profile maybe sometime this week or even today. I always go to the section for those that are nearby and this was the first time I saw him there. He still keeps messaging me from his first profile (the last time was a couple of weeks ago). I haven't been replying back to his messages and I know he was looking at my profile from his first profile. I know I could send the screenshots to his "girlfriend" but I don't know if that would do any good. I just wish I could stop feeling how I feel about him.