starting to feel ashamed and lonely

Sa
I'm 19...20 soon and all my female friends in exception of one all have boyfriends. even mediocre acquaintances I know are taken. My younger friends even had sex and boyfriends before me!!! I've never had a boyfriend in my life. Everyone around me is getting all corny and romantic. It makes me uncomfortable. I have a sense that I'm aromantic but I feel weird and that I should give in to the "hetero norm". I'm ashamed and embarrassed that I never found anyone interesting  in their 1st year of college while everyone else found someone. Despite being possibly aroamntic, I'm scared of being alone. Even my single friend said to me, "I can't wait until you're in a relationship!" But almost 20 years  of my life, there has been no one that's been there for me that way. All my crushes were one sided back in high school. What's wrong with me? Am I ugly or something? All these posts about these girls giving having sex with their bfs make me feel kinda jealous. I'm scared that I'll end up like this forever (alone).