Should I tell my landlord about unauthorized tenant?

Am
So i have my brother in law staying with us and has been since November. The thing is is mouth is just awful and he's VERY disrespectful to eveyone in the house. Thinking he can set and make rules, do whatever he wants, talk to anyone anyway he wants. I'm just done with it. I'm 11week3days pregnant and just this week he's called my sister and I "niggers". I want him out. I've heard from several people that if we tell our landlord that well be evicted. But see picture below. So our landlord woupd have to give us time to correct the issue. But Thats the thing, I want him out of my house. So in turn our landlord wouod ve doing us a favor. But our roommates always come up with statements such as, "You don't have a say so whether he goes or not. It's not your decision!" What should I do? Your votes really help. Just tired of being stressed and sick of the drama. Btw, he's admitted that he is racist. Another thing is, He's a registered sex offender. So yeah. I just want him gone, out of our house and life. I want to have peace again. Some days i really just want to knock his lights out he infuriates me thag much. He's even threatened to kill everyone in the house(has psychological issues). Which still bothers me. It's not the prego hormones either! But every comment and vote is such a great help right now. Thanks Ladies! Take care. I'll probably make an update as how everything goes.

Vote below to see results!