PCOS, TTC and Weight Loss... Anyone else feeling the struggle?

Jenna • Nerd. Metalhead. Mom of 4 fur babies 🖤 ...and first time pregnant! ✌ Eff you, PCOS! 🤘

So... recently found out I have PCOS which is of course a devastating blow... However, there is still hope! I was told that if I made some serious lifestyle changes and got my weight under control it could significantly help with my fertility.

Weight is something I've struggled with for years, but never have found the right motivation to stuck with it. If losing 20+ lbs will help create our family, I'm ready to do this. Besides, I hate the idea of my weight stopping me from running around and playing with my child.

So I decided to stop actively TTC for a couple of months, I joined weight watchers, started doing yoga and slowly cutting out processed and artificial foods this week. I'm sure it sounds like a lot, but I'm doing each gradually. It has been almost a week since I started towards a healthier lifestyle and I am already feeling just... better! I'm excited to see where this journey takes me.

If anyone else is going through the same, I would love a partner! Let's be accountable and supportive to eachother while going through both the journey of TTC and finding our healthier selves.