relationship help

So me and my boyfriend have been in a committed relationship for 8 months. I'm 19 and he is 25. I'm positive I want to spend the rest of my life together, but there are certain things that.. I'm not sure we agree on, but they are deal breakers.
Story time: when we were together for only 2 1/2 months, I found out I was pregnant. He knows me so well he could tell I was hiding something, and I'm a terrible liar. We weren't sure what we wanted to do. Neither of us wanted to be parents yet, so he really wanted me to have an abortion. I didn't want to be pregnant, but I had a hard time wrapping my mind around abortion. I was only 4 weeks at the time, so over the course of the next 4 weeks when I'm exploring my options, my boyfriend was living, supportive, and open. He went to every drs appointment, and although he was clear on what he wanted never pressured me for my decision. 
I'm the end, I was rushed to the emergency room because I had an eptoic pregnacy, but what having a miscarriage, which only required extra medication to help pass our baby. 
I don't know what I would have done without this man by my side. He took care of me when I was to stressed or confused and nervous to speak. 
Now down the road, clearly.. he's perfect. 
But I know I eventually want to be a mom once I am married. 
Although we got through all of this, we both get really neverous I will get pregnant again. 
But knowing that I want a baby later on, I'm not sure how to ask if that's what he wants too. Can anyone offer advice?