this shit sucks..

Madison

Me: Beb I'm dying can u get me some water so i can take these advils please

The Beb: there's no more water. 

Me: *gets up and finds 3 bottles of water in the house out in the open* 

Why can't I just find the stupid one already..? The one who will get me water when I'm dying or can do me favors without saying "yea sure gimme 10 mins" until I jus do it myself?  I'm so tired of searching n dealing with stupid shit I jus want someone who can get me some damn water, text me nice things in record timing, and not fuck other girls.. why is this so impossible? What the fuck, am I really asking for that much? It's a fuckin cup of water.. is it that difficult to tell other girls "not interested I have a girlfriend and I love her n don't wanna hurt her"? I'm jus saying in general, do guys ever jus say "no"? Am I really gonna have to end up marrying the fuckin floor since that seems to be where all my wants and needs end up? I don't mean to compare this lazy fuck to my ex but he would've always gotten me water.. and if there was really no water, he would happily get off his handsome ass n run to the store within minutes to retrieve said water, AND bring cookies without me asking.. why can't I jus have what I want already? This shit fucking sucks.. 😔👎