Does dieting really work for everyone

Natasha • ♥️

I am 22 years old and I have been on so many diets. Some that lasted two weeks or some that lasted 2 days.

No matter what I did I never managed to keep weight off. I'm not big just a little chunky in the mid section. I have some thick thighs too but just thick enough to grab a guys attention 😉 haha.

Anyways diets are overrated. The last one I did before I changed my way of thinking was the lemonade diet which consisted of zero food for up to 30 days. I only did 9. This diet is really good for cleansing ur body it's not really for weightloss but weightloss is a huge side effect because you lose 1 pound a day while you're on it.

So I lost 9 pounds in 9 days😮.

Amazing results but if you don't eat right after you will gain your weight back and extra weight. Plus you feel so clean and detoxed.

But that's in the past. I now am taking control by making small and meaningful steps to losing weight the best way: over time. Everyday I change something. I will add a healthier​ food item, rid of an unhealthy food, eat in portions, makes decisions of getting something I normally eat over something I could eat that is better etc. It's all about making choices. So far I have lost 13 pounds in 2 months.

It feels slow but it's working because I'm not on another pointless diet. I'm just adjusting the choices I make everyday. I even log what I eat in a little notebook to observe it. And I go to the gym whenever I can or whenever I feel like it.

As long as I am making an effort I will get to where I need to be.