ttc.. waiting on you rainbow baby ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿป๐ŸŒˆ

I'm never the one to do this, probably most won't see it but I just need to vent. I understand a lot of women go through this but it just sucks. I was trying to convince baby #2 I was due December 12th, and I lost my baby by the end of April. I was heartbroken and I had told a couple of people.. so a week later a mom friend I talk to starts telling me how scared she is that she got pregnant after just giving birth so quickly and kept saying how she didn't want the baby and I kept reassuring her it would be fine but it just kept breaking my heart because I would do anything to have another little blessing. Fast forward she then tells me her due date and it's two days after mine was suppose to be and she always send me pictures of her ultrasound and always seems to remind me about my miscarriage, I'm so happy for her I truly am but it just breaks my heart when she send me picture of her growing bump and ultrasounds. Praying I along with every woman on here trying to convince get our little blessing soon ๐Ÿ’•