Today he hit me

I just need to get this off my chest and find people to talk to... because of the negativity i will do this on anon

Today the person i loved and admired hit me... its not the first or the second... he hasn't only physically abused me but as well as verbally and emotionally. This person is my husband. Tonight we had plans on bathing our first born, she's only a week old. He asleep and had been for hours after coming home from work. I woke him up asked him to bathe before we bathed our little one. He said no to me and i told him i needed his help especially because of my bad back (post partum issues)... well he got in a whole fight with me and went ahead and explained how im a whore for no apparent reason and repeated how he doesnt love me. This what i get for asking for help right? Well he eventually told me to leave his apartment. The thing is i have nowhere to run to. I cant get child support out of him because hes undocumented. My mom doesnt care for me and my dad lives thousands of miles away from me.... i dont want to tolerate this anymore but what can i do?...