so sick of disappointment in gender!

I fully understand that gender disappointment is a real thing. And I fully respect MOTHERS who have those initial feelings and think that once the baby comes none of that matters 
But I'll be damned if I hear/see one more person be disappointed when they hear "it's a boy" from me. Even the lady in the target check out was like "oh I'm sorry". My MIL literally could have cried when she found out cause "all of my friends have granddaughters and I just wanted one so bad" and all my friends have just been like "oh" with pouting face when I surprised them with the gender. 
Yes. I am having a son. I am excited I am having a son. I am excited to raise a man in this society that knows how to respect others and treat women right. I am excited for our future mother/son dance at his wedding and I'm excited to see what he will do one day. 
This post is not to rip at anybody who is having a girl and wanted a girl and all that. I am just so sad to see so many people not want boys anymore. Their clothes are just as cute and girls come with drama. 
Okay. Rant over. Sorry lol. Any of you other boy mamas expierence this? Or girl moms that had a similar expierence?