late birth story

Mi

2nd May - visit to birth centre, learning about water birth *27weeks+* 💭 needing to pee alot today...?

3rd May - 💭 pain on /off in evening, mind you its been a busy day..

4th May - sharp pains this morning, 💭 take  a day off to sleep in, mom says i am acting like i am in larbour. I moan in complete agony

5th May - no improvement, got a4D scan, maybe she can tell me if anything is wrong 💭 explains to lady i been having some pains, conforms water level are normal, strong period like pain straight after

6th May - blood clot mucus 1drop, rings birth centre. Been told more blood to come in, night is difficult backs aching severely, painkillers ease pain, also needing to pee alot today

7th - peeing like crazy?!?! Literally crazy in pain, same backache as yesterday pain killers yo the rescue, feeling constipated by managed to force a poo out

8th - WATERS BREAK (28 weeks) grab a pad and fresh night pants on, ring ambulance, run outside at 1:30AM to friends house, but friend isn't home... locked out now, emergency services on the way, contractions minutes apart... its freezen! They catch me 2AM. Taken to Emergency larbour ward. Ignored by staff, on monitor to check for contractions, bed rest, scan confirms no waters, babys fine nd breach, nurse checks by putting a thing between my legs to double confirm no waters, given steriods sent up stairs to rest; on/off monitor during day as havnt felt baby kick all day, in complete agony, i have no pants so I can't get up anyway 😐 waters still leaking alot of mucus ; 

9th May contraction start in my back, feeling constipated, walking up and down straining, ask for a laxative nurse leaves and my mucus plug is sat there on a pad for him to return

They call the doctor its 2AM HE SAYS HE CAN SEE A FOOT 

Off we go to larbour ward for emergency csection 

Magnesium is given through a drip

Steriods in arm and legs for lungs to mature

Gas &Air given to help relief pain 

Magnesium is got us blowing hot and cold

Gipping, eyes watering, wheeling down to theatre

Im so drugged now im singing songs to myself😂

Now to do the spinal; several times the neddle doesn't go in but on the 20th attempt its in; i tell the doctor that hes mean for hurting me😂 i open my eyes and see several people in the room im like where did all these people come from layed down; cut open telling them i feel like i am swimming in a spa and @ 4:49am my daughter comes out breathing! Im like barrys a daddy, who does she look like? *barry is her dad* and my friends like a baby😂 i am shown her whilst stitched up nd i say please take care of my baby, shes wearing a pink hat nd covered has one eye open and is looking at me with the whitest skin i ever seen😂 

Im getting stitched now and put on a different bed and off i go to a separate room the lady tells me my baby was 5ib 13 shes clearly wrong because later on i find out she 2ib 3 🤔 yeah wen i see her at 7am wheeled in my bed i ask if shes ok they tell me shes fine.

I wake up T 11 needing a wee and a urine back is attached to me; the feeling of legs come back i shower and go see my baby 😊

Now shes 6 weeks old on Tuesday and on monday she will be 34 weeks 😊 mastering breast feeding atm 😊

Despite having no birthplan  not knowing if it was contractions or if i was constipated or just had back pain thinking back i had a horrible experience but i was to drugged to recall