Should i wake him?! Opinions PLEASE!!!

Ashley • 👣SAHM🍼﹏∞wife∞﹏🍷Italian﹏Pisces♓ ﹏🌴BeachBum 🌊﹏

(Liam is 9 weeks old)

Ok.....What would you do!!!!!?

So, normally I say NO! NEVER wake a sleeping baby! But.... Heres our day & my dilemma so far...

After a 5:30am feed He got up "for the day" at 8am. He had a feed at 8am. Then Played a bit with daddy. Then... First morning nap, 80 min after waking.

He Napped: 9:25-11:00. Woke at 11 hungry.

Feed at 11:00

Fell "asleep" during feed.Stayed asleep after feed! Thru burping and all! And slept from 11:30am until 1:50pm and ate at 2pm

And same thing!!! Fell/stayed asleep.

I tried singing, switching his position going out side... Etc. I even have 8 other kids in the house ages 5-12 (3 are my own) and they're not so quiet! We make day time feeds "normal." Aka: tv or music is on, curtains are open, the big kids aren't "Shhh'ed" etc.

He slept last night from 10:30pm until 5:30am this morning. That's nothing abnormal. ( He's usually within an hour'ish of each side of that time frame)

But... Won't so much "napping" affect his night sleeping?

So far we have racked up 4.5 hours of naps! Not including the one he's having now! So actually, tack on another hour! Bc it's 3:00 and he's been asleep since 2:20ish.

maybe the whole "sleep begets sleep" quote is true?!

Also, he's never had his days and nights mixed up. So Id "prefer" it, if it stayed that way lol. First of my 4 kids that didn't mix up days and nights.

So...

Verdict....???

Let em sleep til he wakes?

Let em sleep til a certain time and try to wake him??

Try to wake him now/soon (and risk him and turning Into a grizzly bear?! Lol)

He's still eating every 3hours or less.

Is there ever a time, where you should/would wake a sleeping baby???