TTC and got kidney stones

Any other women out there in the same boat? 
Here's the story...
A year ago my husband and I decided to try for baby #2 in the fall. Immediately my brain switched into baby mode, I started nesting even though we weren't trying yet. 
Fast forward to the fall, we tried for 5 months then my best friend announced she was pregnant after just a month of trying. It hit me hard. 
Finally, despite having the respiratory flu during ovulation we found out I was pregnant in February.  We couldn't have been more excited! 
The day after we found out I started spotting. Dr's were concerned until we saw baby on ultrasound at 8 weeks, heartbeat and all. At 10.5 weeks, in March I was spotting again and we ended up losing the baby. We were devistated. 
My Dr recommended we wait at least one cycle before trying again. So we waited one cycle and decided we wanted to try right away rather than waiting longer. 
During TWW I got a tooth infection, started antibiotics and was taking Tylenol around the clock. I was assured it would be safe but was still nervous because of my miscarriage. I didn't want any added risk this time.  A week into the antibiotic and a day before my dental work was scheduled I had sharp pain on the left side of my back. I went to urgent care and was diagnosed with a kidney stone. However because of TTC they couldn't run any tests but a urine test. I was told to wait and see if it passed on its own or wait until Aunt Flo showed up and get further testing. 
A week later Aunt Flo came, much to both my dismay and relief with all the uncertainty with the meds and dental work. 
Fast forward to Father's Day when my sister-in-law announced that they were pregnant with their first. They knew they struggled with infertility issues before they started trying, and still got pregnant in a month. I'm very happy and excited for them, but I makes our situation look even more hopeless. 
I did what no one should do and started reading online about adverse affects of kidney stones and TTC and saw suggestions saying it can cause issues for both mom and baby, and that in some cases it's best to wait to be a year stone-free before TTC. 

Now we are entering ovulation week and I know we can't try. I have an appointment with my dr next week to determine next step action on the kidney stones. 
Ultimately I know it's all up to God, and I do trust his timing, I just wondered if any other mamas out there had a similar experience and if they had to wait until being stone-free for a year? I just want a baby so bad, and need some encouragement.