TTC #1 what to ask dr sorry if it's confusing?!

Alexis • Married. 02/07/17. 23. Baby Girl 08/22/18💕. hypothyroidism. PCOS.
Hey everyone!! so I had gone for an ultrasound a couple months ago to check if everything was okay in there and to check for PCOS... from what I heard the tech say to the other tech it doesn't sound like I have PCOS... but I am still going WAY to long in between my periods like I'm on cycle day 88... and the time before that it took me 108 days before I had gotten my period anyways me and my husband are TTC #1.. so she said she will refer me to a Gyno... but she's not gonna see me till sometime in October and I'm so not okay with waiting and doing nothing when clearly there is a problem. So I'm going to go an demand blood work and that she start looking in to what it could be... but other then blood work there isn't much else I can ask for is there?? What kind of stuff should I get her to test for or make sure she sends me for? Like the different kinds of hormones I should make sure get checked? Any tips or advice would be amazing I'm getting nervous and I just I don't really have anyone to talk to or ask for advice!