fed up..... finally (contains TMI)

Amanda • 40 ♉️ panda lover 🐼 Aussie 🇦🇺
I think I have finally reached my limit on my weight, how I look and how I feel.
I'm nearly 160 kilos. But being short, I don't see it. But it's slowly becoming noticeable in certain things.
I am starting to have trouble putting on my seat belt in the car. I have to breath in to get in and out of the shower. My knees are hurting more and more lately. And it's getting more difficult to wipe myself from the back when I go to the toilet. And I keep getting red rashes from the sweat under my big stomach roll of fat
I want a baby more than anything in the world, but it's taken me this long to do something about it.
I know that it won't be easy!! But I have to do something and no one can do this but me.
I was going to put this up anonymously, but then I could easily hide and pretend it wasn't me. It's not easy to say, "hey, I'm here, I'm fat, I'm fed up and I'm having these issues".
I'm just looking for support and a little encouragement - cause apart from a couple of people in my life, the rest will just shrug this off as another failed attempt!!