Ladies! Please tell me you've been in this situation before, I need some hope

thewait.17

Thrush.

I've got two possibilities... either I'm pregnant (Yay! :D) or my body is just being hormonal after stopping the pill and/or being wack after a course of antibiotics (Booo!). Anyone with experience with these combinations?

Bit of a back story: I stopped the pill on May 25th, had a withdrawal bleed on May 28th-June 1st, we had unprotected sex on May 16th (nearly finished antibiotics). I've had cramping, gas, heartburn, and now this ...thrush. My second day of itchiness (pre-diagnosis), I also had a strange pulling ache on the right side of my pelvis. If I moved when laying down, the pulling aspect of it went down to my vag. My pelvic area was tender to touch and the source of the ache was firm.

I've read that some women have gotten their BFP not long after getting thrush. I've stopped the pill before and not gotten thrush. In fact have never had it at all. I couldn't tell you when I ovulated apart from knowing when I got EWCM. But I'm on CD25 today. Doctor said pregnancy is unlikely due to finishing the pill not long ago, but if the EWCM was a during a period of ovulation, then I have a chance! :)

Also, sore nipples as of yesterday.... clutching at straws, I know...