someone please help me I am freaking out :(

Haley
I don't know if I should get plan b or not today. So 4 days ago, I had sex with my boyfriend and the condom broke and had a hole on the top.. but he told me as soon as he felt like he needed to cum he pulled out and that it just went everywhere because of the hole. He says he didn't inside me but maybe a little could have been on it when it shot everywhere. I have nexplanon i just got it, i had it over a week when this happened. It was 12 days after my implant when we had sex and all of this happened. I just really need advice because the whole reason I got this implant is because I don't want to be pregnant anytime soon. But my friends scared me and told me it doesn't work if it's not in right.. (the doctor felt for the implant after).. so I feel like if it wasn't in right she would have known. And also my friends said your body can reject it.. but where it was inserted it's no longer bruised or anything it just hurts sometimes. But I can feel the end of it just toward the hole where it was put it's a little hard and swollen around it but I heard it's normal to keep it in place. But please help me I am freaking out... anything helps.