Help! Bleeding moderately while on active BC pills

Rachael

Hi ladies,

So in a summary, i've been on Levlen (150mG, 30mG) since the 18th of April 2017.

Since i started, i've had no problems with it.. until roughly the 10th or 11th of this month (June).

I think i might have missed 1 or 2 pills in late may or early june, but i doubled up for 2 days and then went back to my regular dosage; In the beginning, i got a little bit of spotting (which i expected) but then it stopped so i thought "okay all good, under control". Since then, i've been taking my pills every single day at the same time. The 10th /11th June rolls around and i begin spotting again.. except it's been getting heavier and more red like a normal period, why???! This has been happening for 12 or 13 days now; I'm taking my pills like normal at the same time every day, why am i bleeding and cramping and experiencing similar to a normal period?

What's worse is that my body has decided to choose the perfect time to do this.. i have a week long camp next week 😭 goddamn it i went on the pill to avoid full on bleeding in the first place.