locked jaw??? anyone else?

Amber
I'm 34 weeks pregnant. 2 days ago my jaw got tight for the first time while I was eating beef jerky. My temples felt immediately swollen and my jaw got really tight. I went into a panic and my vision went blurry for a second. I opened and closed my mouth and sat Down until the sensation went away a few minutes later. I checked my blood pressure and it seems to be fine. 118/83ish. 
I thought maybe it was just because I was eating tough jerky, but then it happened again today at dinner while eating a salad. My temples got tight and so did my jaw. Again, I opened and closed my mouth and massaged just below my temples. It took a little longer for the tightness to fade. 
Should I be worried? Is this a significant, or normal end of pregnancy symptom/experience?
My history: I have gestational diabetes. Around 32 weeks my feet and ankles started swelling. My meals are managed and my levels are looking good. The swelling is still building, though I try to keep off my feet. I am pretty large now and my baby is weighing in about a pound and a half heavier than he should so I imagine that is related to the swelling. I spend a lot of time driving for work and when I am at work it's not too demanding. I feel I'm doing what I can for the swelling and my levels. 
Just not sure how to respond to the jaw tightening, it's pretty scary when it does happen. Anyone who can relate?