Now that's just a little F***** up...

Nyjah
Hey guys...quick update before I get into the screwed up news I just received😩 So I am now 15dpo and AF is due today with no sign of her at all...I haven't had the usual tender breast or bloating feeling but it's still early praying I'm still in the game🤞🏾we shall see but I digress....my best friend just told me that's she's pregnant😩 I didn't even know she wanted to have kids...well turns out she doesn't and it was by total accident🙄can you imagine how annoyed I was when I heard this...here I've been seriously trying and she just ups and gets pregnant by accident smh even at this point I'm not too upset because like I said that's my best friend so I'm a bit excited because her baby is my baby and it will happen for me soon but in the mean time I have something that will take my mind of things...OHHH NOOO she tells me she's going to get an abortion smh my heart is completely shattered smh now I just want to be pregnant so much more...praying I'm still in this month! Maybe if I am I can convince her to keep hers maybe she won't be as scared if we go through things together😞