God Keeps His Promises...

Andrea • Wife❤️Bonus Mommy❤️RN

After 6mo of trying... My husband & I got pregnant... At 7 weeks we saw the baby & heard the heartbeat, sac was a little abnormal... Doc said come back next week just to ensure baby bear was good... The next week baby bear was gone.... Ultrasound showed classic "molar" pregnancy (grape-like clusters in uterus)... It was deemed I had a partial molar pregnancy.... Doc said they needed to do a d&c; ASAP & said the tumors could function like cancer.... The next day.... D&C; went well... Told to wait 6mo before TTC... Had biweekly lab tests to ensure HCG went down for the next 3 months. After I hit zero we started trying again and after 2 months we are now pregnant with our RAINBOW BABY.... Please keep my husband & I in your prayers & especially the little poppy seed growing in my belly... 💕... God told me He would give me a child & I have confidence in Him... #believer #trustinginGOD #HEgrantedmyrequest... 1Samuel 1:27... 

UPDATE: I can't respond to everyone... I did NOT expect to get 1k+ upvotes on this, and every comment gives me encouragement & joy & a feeling of just overwhelming love & support. You ladies are awesome! & Please, please those that are going through a miscarriage or has had one & is trying... PLEASE keep the faith. If God will do it for me... He will most CERTAINLY do it for you... BELIEVE that it WILL happen!!!! I love each of you. & Ill continue to update... my first ultrasound is 7/13/17...!

UPDATE 7/13/17: Saw my 🌈 baby today via abdominal ultrasound... I am 7w1d... Baby measured 7w4d... Saw heartbeat and it was 152...!

UPDATE 1/8/18: Aston Jett will be here in 6-7 weeks!!!!!