The best day turned into the worst

Kristin
Today I had my 2nd trimester ultrasound where I got to find out the gender of our baby. Unfortunately what was suppose to be an exciting day turned into one of the worst days of my life. I lost my bestfriend my babyboy last night when he got excited and ran out into the street to say hello to people on the other side and got struck by a car. Fortunately he's so tiny weighing only 2 pounds he died instantly. The sweetest puppy so cute and so funny. Anytime we'd go out ppl would stop me to talk about him. Anyone who met him fell in love. He'd sleep in my arms like a baby and give me tons of kisses. He'd wrap himself up in our legs under the covers at night and wouldn't even let me pee by myself lol. He was goin to be a big brother and I couldn't wait for my baby to grow up with him and see them together one on each arm. Drove 4 hours back to my moms so I could bury him today and it all feels so surreal. I've cried so much that the underneath of my eyes have turned black & blue. He wasn't just a dog he literally was like my baby anywhere I'd go he'd be there with me he'd love me unconditionally and kept me company while my bf would work and go out of town and when I moved away from all my friends and family. I know I should try and keep calm for the baby but this has been the worst thing that has ever happened to me and this might be horrible to say but I rly just don't care about this pregnancy right now I love my baby but I already had one and I loved him to death and now he's gone. And it's just hard to be excited about this baby and to stay calm.
 - RIP my love you'll forever be my baby, my little Bear, my pooper, mystinkybutt, my honeyBear, my bestfriend. You were such a good boy and everyone who knows you is completely heartbroken that you're gone. Unfortunately you didn't have the long life that I wanted you to have or get to meet the baby. Daddy, Me, & the cats are goin to miss you so much especially Koda he's probably not goin to understand where u went but he'll never forget his best friend. I love you so much Bear I'm going to miss your kisses and cuddles. I hope you're completely at peace because you deserve nothing less.