I don't want my mom in the labor room but she won't take no as an answer :(

Kristina • Ttc#2 . #1 took 4 IUI'S and 3 years
So her is the back story I am 28 years old and 33 week pregnant my husband and I would like to be the only ones in the labor room and have a few hours to a day before visitors start strolling in. Since we have announced we are pregnant (like just to family and friends at first) mom has been pushing it. I have not had the best relationship with her but I love her dearly and just don't want to cause more pain. She is a cancer patient and was only given a few years left so we tried for a baby extra hard (ran into fertility problems so it took 2 years) for her to meet a grandbaby before she goes. Well beside this she is very controlling in general when my husband and I moved 3 hours away for work she said "you can never come back. You are going to regret it. You are stressing me out" on and on to try to get me not to go. This is just a sample of her mentality. Well through the pregnancy she has told people before we made it official and even had one of my old friends over had him call me and then told him I had news for him (mind you this was all before 20 weeks pregnant when we decided was a good week for announcing) so literally pushed me into saying. Anyway through this pregnancy I have said I just want me and my husband and been very respectful... Well she keeps saying she will be skipping chemo for the month before hand and come stay to wait and just be in the hospital (this even stresses me put cause I don't want it) I have said many times that we will call when I'm labor and they (mom and fanily) can come visit when we let them know bit she keeps forcing the issue just saying she will do what she wants and then making me feel bad. Help please!!!