Am I overthinking everything?

Carly
So I'm having a life crisis at the moment where I don't know what to do. I'm 21 and struggle to go to school or get a job at the moment because my anxiety, depression and ADHD are out of hand and I'm coping with trying to find a solution for both. Therapy and my medications aren't enough. My boyfriend has become as frustrated with me as my parents are, and he scolded me today about how I'm being lazy and pathetic even though he knows my situation. He even threatened to possibly leave me if I don't try to change my ways. We moved past it and managed to be somewhat affectionate towards one another for the rest of the day, but there was an awkward tension. He fell asleep, but now it's 2:26 am and I can't help but feel like a failure and replay and over-analyze everything. I love him so much and I know he loves me but we're both at wits end with this situation. I don't know what to do or where to turn to, I can't even sleep. Sorry for the rant. Hope any of you can relate and let me know what I can do to fix this situation.