BOOBS and shit they fucking like to do!

Whitney

Boobs are at a high rate of growing.. I mean I'm enjoying the new size and look.. waking up like I had breast surgery while sleeping can be pretty alarming, but I'm not sad about it either. I've been dealing with my twins getting bigger over a course of 3 weeks. I'm not sure why yet . Pregnancy test is negative.. so until I get into the doctor I'm just going to enjoy these bad boys.. who knows when they will deflate and go back to the mom boobs I've had.. its crazy how much breasts can change.

Its either pregnancy or my hormones regulating, or they're boycotting and about to fall off due to not liking my bra or something.. you know just the normal stuff.

My boobs don't swell up this much before a period. They slightly do but not a cup size difference, and I had my period three weeks ago.. a very light 4 day period(which they've been on the fritz since I got off the depo 4 months ago) and they got sore after and stayed sore.. anyone else have this issue before and found out what the cause was? I took a pregnancy test last week and it was negative

Oh and.....

Enjoy or don't mind my weird sense of art work... But here's how big they are and let me tell you they were nothing compared to this three weeks ok.