Do you orgasm every time you have sex?

I'm 16 and I'm still a virgin. Sometimes I really want to have sex but others I get frustrated with the question will it feel good and and be worth it at the end. I know guys cum everytime which I find extremely... not annoying but I would probably say I'm jealous considering as a woman your body already goes through so much at least it can do is orgasm easily like men. This is why I'm kinda on the fence. What's the point having sex if the end result is going to be "it felt good but I didn't cum" and my boyfriend is all orgasmed out. I know the whole woman can orgasm longer and it feels better but doesn't it rarely happen? I rather cum everytime than every once in a blue moon have an orgasm I can do myself if a masterbated. A lot of studies are showing that most straight woman don't orgasm often and it just makes me worried that the sex is going to be one sided. Since I'm a virgin I know I have to wait awhile before it feels good and my boyfriend is one too, which means he's going to suck a first lol. He understands fore play and we talk about sex a lot but I'm still worried that sex is just going to be more fun for him and no end result for me just , "well it felt nice". If you don't orgasm everytime, how do you get over that you  didn't finish and he did? 

Vote below to see results!