JUMPED ON HUBBY

Zahra
After reading some kinky stories on here, I was soo horny and couldn't wait for hubby to get home. Soon as he walked in, and said ' good evening' I don't think I've ever been more excited to see him lol. So I started kissing him and told him I missed him. Continued to kiss him and unbulked his belt and ran my down his trouser and through his boxers and started giving him hand job ( all while we was standing at the front door).
Then he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him and he took me to the bedroom and put me in bed and started kissing me from neck down while fingering my and sucking on my nipple. 
Then he went further down and starting eating me out while fingering me and the other hand playing with my nipple. After about 5mins, I turned things around and gave him by far the best blowjob while he says ' that's my girl' 
Then I went on top and rod him like badass cowgirl while he sucked  on my tits. Then we changed to doggy, his favourite position and he spanks me while fucking my brains out, was soooo good I could feel all of him inside me. Then I fell flat and he fucked from that position. 
Then turned me around while laying on my back and started eating me out some more then pick me up and fucked me until we both had our very very satisfying orgasm. 

Then we went to jump in the bath and cuddled up him at the back me in front still couldn't get enough of him so he started fingering me and I turned around to face him and we started kissing and he sucked my tits so we drained the bath water and started the shower and went on for round two.
As I write now, we're both naked but his sleeping and I have my butt against his dick. Thinking of waking him up with a blowjob starting round 3, I can't get enough of my man tonight 😭😭😭😭😭.