Evening Primrose oil

Kristen
I'm 38 weeks and 1 day today. I started taking EPO on June 21. Started taking 2 capsules which equaled up to 2,000 mg. On the 24th, I started taking 4,000 mg which is 4 pills. And today June 26th I started taking 6,000 mg which is 6 pills a day. I take 2 in the morning. 2 in the afternoon and 2 in the evening. Before I ever started taking them, I was dilated 1.5 and 50% effaced well with only taking them for not even a week, when the doctor checked me today I was dilated to 2 and 70% effaced. Really excited to see the progress next week. And let me just say my friend is the one who told me about these pills and she ended up going into labor a week later and said it was the fastest easiest and smoothest delivery she has ever had. She didn't rip or tear and hardly had any swelling. Not to mention she only pushed 4 times!!! I highly recommend these pills. I take mine orally, because I pee a lot and I'm very sensitive down there. But you can insert them vaginally. What's your experience with EPO??? Did it help you????