Six Months Postpartum and Pregnant Again?!

Zakiya • Happily Taken 💏😍, With A One Year Old Baby Boy 👶🏽💙, Miscarried Baby #2, And Pregnant🤰🏽With Baby #3 Coming June 2018 👶🏽💕
So I just had my first child 6 months ago. December 2016. Everything's been great and I love my little family. As of today my period is 7 days late. And the last time that happened I had my son. I just recently came from a girls trip flying international and read that sometimes travel affects your period. But I did realize I was feeling a little weird lately as if something could physically be wrong or maybe I was dehydrated. So just be sure I took a pregnancy test and I be damned there was a plus positive sign. Omg. My bf and I aren't mad or anything about it. Just the thought of having two kids now, or maybe three if god blesses us with twins, is unbelievable right now. Only thing were concerned about is how our family will react to everything. They were so excited about my first and have been my support system and village, but I'm not sure how things are gonna go this time. I'm really worried about that. Anybody else go through the same situation? How did your family react?