What is this?! Should I be concerned? TMI SORRY!!!

Ok ladies so a little background On my history with pregnancy. I have had 3 miscarriages since October 2015, all very early on. I am now 35 weeks and 1 day pregnant and I have been to labor and delivery a lot ( mostly because if she Isn't moving enough I freak out. I think it has something to do with the past miscarriages). On Sunday I started getting bad headaches and yesterday I got super nauseous and dizzy so I called my drs office and they sent me to labor and delivery to get blood work done since they were worried about preeclampsia. They found I had protein in my urine and my blood pressure was high so they admitted me for the night to monitor my blood pressure make sure it was only high because I was nervous. The rest of the night my blood pressure was perfectly fine so they discharged me in the morning but told me to monitor my blood pressure at home and had me set up an ob appointment for the next day. Well tonight I went to the bathroom and I wiped ( I only peed ) and saw this ( added picture ) and got me worried anyone else have this?