Calling out to anyone with bi-polar depression.

Sabrina
Ladiesssss. I've recently been diagnosed with bi-polar depression and PTSD. The PTSD part might not have any effect on what I'm going through, it's just some insight.
I'm 5'2" and weigh 208. After I had my son at 16 I developed a rather saggy big tummy.
Sometimes I'm like "okay, I don't care about how I look." Other times I see myself in the mirror and just think I'm the most disgusting person on the planet and triggers horrible reactions. I'll lash out at myself, think my boyfriend is lying by saying I'm beautiful, even get so inside my head when my own mother calls me beautiful I think she's lying.
Then I have moments like this when I come down and sit and wonder why I have such low self-esteem and worry that my high and lows all the time are going to ruin things in my relationship.
I have an appointment in 2 months to get medicine that works, hopefully. But in the meantime, what do you do to help your self esteem? What do you do to help yourself come down from an episode if you have the same issues as I do? 
The episodes come on stronger and stronger and I really don't want it to progress anymore until I get seen and told what I can do to balance myself out. I just need some sort of relief.