Any opinions/advice would help!

Okay so I have never really asked for help on here but I can't stop over thinking so I'm just gonna shoot for it. So my boyfriend and I have been having unprotected sex for about a month and a half now and he cums inside me everytime. My last period was the first week of may. I am usually kinda irregular so I haven't been too worried... UNTIL NOW. I haven't really paid attention but I realized that I have been having Diherrea all week with lots of stomach cramping. I also have lots of bloating and occasional nausea. I haven't been too hungry tho and actually think I lost a few pounds this month. I took a test about 2 weeks ago around when I thought I should have gotten my period and it was negitive so I was going to try again tomorrow or Saturday but do you think I am pregnant? I don't have sore boobs or anything and usually that's the first sign. Now I'm just worried because I was drinking heavily a few days that I would have been pregnant so I am scared. Any comments would be helpful. Thank you ladies!