No Help at All

Kareemah
Today has been an extremely annoying day aside from the fact that I difnt get home from nicu till 4:30am because my partner was at a friends gambling till 4:00am and wouldnt let me take a taxi home, though the hospital offers taxi vouchers. I had to rewake at 10 to get stuff for moving n have honestly been on my feet all day Ive backed all the food and dishes except 1 box. Ive disassembled both our work desk. Im now working on putting my clothes up and cleaning out the refrigerator and he's honestly cleaned under the bed, took the trash out n organized his clothes. And everytime ive looked in the room he was texting so theres really no telling how much work he's actually done. Plus i fold a basket of clothes. I just bought 40$ work of dinner And he had the nerve to say since he didnt get his 40$ back from me from 2 days ago we can sat he paid for it. Mind u two days ago we had to spend 60 dollars on 2car seats for our twins in which i just had a csection for last Wednesday do 8 days ago. While i told him i woukd give him 10 back because i only had 20 in cash n i planned on covering my 30 he swears I said id be giving him back 40. As if i didnt tell him 2 weeks ago he'll need 30$ for one of the car seats. N now hes been hanging out for 4 hours now playing his damn game like we dont move in the morning. Im extremely exhausted and that doesnt even include that fact that while still in the hospital he whole said he'd pack everything. Im so tired i can barely even think i have to stop every 5 minutes to think what it was i was doing n i cant stop because i know he wont clean or put up anything that i need done. Im gonna pack the rest of my clothes n clean the fridge. Im to tired to eat ive had two eggs rolls today n yesterday all i had was a 1meal of rice and chicken.