Family death and pregnancy test

Heather
My husband and I have been TTC for about 4 months, but only really tracking things for the past 2. This most recent cycle we did the bd a few times when we should, and then just waited. No real early pregnancy symptoms at all, so figured oh well, not this month. Well, my grandmother got really ill about 2 weeks ago and we don't think will make it much longer, which of course is making me super stressed and emotional. AF should've showed up today (according to Glow, but next Wednesday according to another tracker), but my cycle has been anything but consistent since coming off BC 5 months ago, so I don't think anything of this. Especially with everything else going on in my family. I decide this morning, oh what the heck, I'll take one of the Easy@Home tests, and it comes back positive!  I'm excited but also confused as I've had no symptoms. I'm concerned AF is just late cause of everything else and am wondering if I wait and see if she shows up next week. Anyone else had any experience with super crazy emotional family things and these tests?  I know it's hard to get a false positive, but before I start sharing the good news, just wanna be sure!  But I'd love to be able to tell my grandma she'll have another grand baby before she passes .... 😳. Thanks!!!!